Joining SCNO affords members access to experience difficult to come by on an undergraduate campus. Through practical experience, our members gain a competitive edge in the job market and develop skills sought after in a variety of industries.
- Community Service – Show your concern for the greater good and enhance non-profit impact on our community
- Personal Development – Build skills in problem solving, client management, and team work.
- Leadership – Challenge yourself with Team Lead, Project Manager, or Executive Board positions
- Resume Building – Professionals recognize that the SCNO member experience involves the collaboration of the brightest minds
- Networking – Connect with talented peers and meet professionals at leading consulting firms
- Fun & Friends – Meet people with shared interests and have an amazing time working together.
Already a member? – Check out our members area for access to the internal resources including the project database, expert network, and contact info for other chapters.
Interested in joining a chapter? – See our list of active chapters.
Interested in starting a chapter? – Starting an SCNO chapter is a chance to create something that will live on campus long after you graduate. Successful chapters engage dozens of non-profits every year and improve the lives of thousands of people.
Our national organization has the tools to help you get started. We have guides for recruiting members and non-profits, a network of professionals eager to help, and relationships with non-profits across America. If you’d like to start a chapter, send us a message and we’ll work with you to get started.